Friday, July 07, 2006

pyretogenic

No outside Oakland picture today- instead I bring you…my room- but it is in Oakland. And for those who wonder if there is a there in Oakland, there is! And I will prove it to you next week….

This is the view when you walk through the door.
















And this is the view from the bed. I better start reading...










Yesterday I woke up feeling terrible. The night before I had gone to sleep extremely cold, then awoke in the middle of the night with twisted sweat drenched sheets wrapped around me. I had tense and stressful dreams. There were no images only voices- as though I was hearing conversation with my eyes closed or I was listening to a radio station. The discussions centered on political and governmental issues. But these discussions were argumentative and warlike. Why would I have such dreams- I think they were highly influenced by the book I've been reading by Zweig, which I have quoted in this blog. I have now finished it and will post a short review on Monday. And also this dream was influenced by snippets of radio programs and other things which have been trying to reveal the warlike nature of our current administration. And maybe it was mostly the fever I had.